IT’S FALL Y’ALL…
After the cooler weather this week and tomorrow being the beginning of Fall Break for many of our schools it’s really making it feel like Fall. We would love to hear what kind of fun things you have planned for the next 4 days?
To help out with jumping into this season we, GATEWAY GALS, have put together a TOP 5 list of some local fun for you to check out this weekend:
1. Are you hooked on The Walking Dead or do you enjoy getting your blood pumping??? Battle Park Paintball of the Cashion area is having their Zombie Hunt this Friday the 12th @ 7:30pm.
2. Get your pumpkins for this fall, wander through a maze, ride the wagons, pet the animals…. at Chester’s Party Barn & Farm in nearby Piedmont.
3. Do you enjoy shopping from local vendors and picking up that perfect unique gift or perhaps a new little something for your home? The Lazy E Arena just outside Guthrie is having their Vintage CountrE Market 2 this weekend, Oct 12-13th.
4. Is this cooler weather making you think about getting out those Christmas decorations? Then be sure and visit the annual Mistletoe Market October 11-13, 2018 in OKC this weekend.
5. Perhaps you love looking through the newest styles in home building. Take a walk down the Opening Day at the Street of Dreams 2018 this Saturday in nearby Edmond.
We hope you enjoy your days of rest and fun with your families. – With love from the Gateway Gals!
If you know of any other fun local events happening this weekend then please share for the rest of us to enjoy.